News

·

Guardiola:
See you soon, you won’t ever lose me.

Football♥

In 1879, when it was invented in England no one could imagine that it will become the biggest and the most popular sport in the world. The game that became a way of life for more than three milliard people all over the world, the game that involves huge amounts of money, the game that makes you feel happy, sad, nervous, proud, exited, the game that makes you cry and shout is called Football.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lionel Messi about his life

 Hello, I’m Lionel Messi. No matter the titles, trophies and honors, I will always be the boy who grew up in Rosario, Santa Fé, Argentina. It was there that I learned to walk just to be able to chase a dream. And yet, I was told I would never be a footballer. But being smaller forced me to be faster. Disbelievers, critics and naysayers made me more determined than ever. With the support of my family I moved to Spain with the chance to play for Barça. It was an opportunity to be the player that I always dreamed I could be. I’m 23 now. And football still means exactly the same to me. I can only think of the next game, of giving all I’ve got for Barcelona and for Argentina. It’s an honor and a responsibility to be considered the best player in the world, but I would not be where I am without my teammates of Barça and the National Team. It is for them, my family and my fans that keep me working hard. I also understand the special and important role of a public figure and how I can help those in need. That is why my family and I created the Leo Messi Foundation. Putting smiles on the faces of disadvantaged children and helping them maintain hope is always one of my greatest achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment...